Latest

Andy Cohen shares 3 ways he uses his Amazon devices and Alexa to hack the holiday season

Andy Cohen shares 3 ways he uses his Amazon devices and Alexa to hack the holiday season

Most people can easily conjure up New York City’s holiday’s magic: the glow of the Rockefeller Center tree, the Radio City Rockettes, and the smell of roasted chestnuts. But for New Yorkers, the reality is typically more ordinary.“I have like seven jobs and two kids, so I’m all over the place,” said long-time resident and television personality Andy Cohen. “As a single dad, I just want the kids to feel like I’m around a lot. So I don’t have time to mess around.”Between juggling kids and jobs, how does someone like Cohen find the time to gather presents, cook, and decorate his apartment? For one, he relies on Alexa, Amazon’s voice artificial intelligence (AI). “I have Alexa taking care of me,” he said. “Alexa gives me the gift of time.”Cohen said he has been using his Amazon devices and Alexa to hack the holidays. Here’s how:

Source: www.aboutamazon.com

The post Andy Cohen shares 3 ways he uses his Amazon devices and Alexa to hack the holiday season appeared first on AzFa.



source https://www.azfa.co/blog/andy-cohen-shares-3-ways-he-uses-his-amazon-devices-and-alexa-to-hack-the-holiday-season/

No comments