Latest

How to keep track of the Amazon gifts your kids want

How to keep track of the Amazon gifts your kids want

As a mom to three young kids, I used to find keeping track of their gift requests during the holidays a bit of a challenge. I’ve accidentally purchased the same item twice, not remembering I bought it the first time. I completely forgot to purchase something I had been meaning to. And on more than one occasion, I drew a blank when a family member asked what my kids wanted—even though my kids had been rattling off their lists for weeks.This year, I vowed to do things differently to avoid repeating my past gaffes and to make my life a tad less stressful. I decided I’d actually keep track of my holiday shopping. But how? And where?I discovered that Amazon can help you keep track of the gifts your kids want. Here are my top four tips for easy things you can do:

Source: www.aboutamazon.com

The post How to keep track of the Amazon gifts your kids want appeared first on AzFa.



source https://www.azfa.co/blog/how-to-keep-track-of-the-amazon-gifts-your-kids-want/

No comments